Sisterhood has so much to celebrate, and we are so blessed to have our group of women dedicated to Temple Emanu-El, its religious school, and our community. We are phenomenal women that touch, move, and inspire others to make a difference. We invite you to join our Sisterhood family so we can create endless possibilities.
DID YOU KNOW IF YOU JOIN SISTERHOOD...
- Your religious school student may be eligible to receive a scholarship for Jewish summer camp.
- Your membership dues help support our religious school.
- You do not have to be affiliated with any temple to be a member of Sisterhood for up to two years, so tell all of your Jewish girl friends.
- You automatically become a member of the WRJ (Women of Reform Judaism).
- All proceeds from the Sisterhood gift shop go to our religious school.
- We support the National Federation of Temple Youth.
- We give gifts to our B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmands.
- You will also become part of our Sisterhood family, and we will learn and celebrate on this journey together.
As always, Sisterhood continues to grow. It's wonderful to see women connecting and bonding with each other. Our monthly luncheon meetings feature delicious food, often prepared by our members, and meetings that run the gamut from fashion shows, book reviews, Judaic education, and community concerns. If it is thought to be important, it is featured at our meetings.
Our Board Meetings are open to all who would like to join us.
Come, see what we are all about!
Marlies Gluck-Upton: email@example.com
Linda Weiss: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Presidents of Sisterhood at Temple Emanu-El